Bài viết sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ kiến thức và nội dung về english or french you can choose mà bạn đang tìm kiếm do chính biên tập viên Làm Bài Tập biên soạn và tổng hợp. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tìm thấy những chủ đề có liên quan khác trên trang web lambaitap.edu.vn của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn.
1. A world language
More than 300 million people speak French on the five continents. The OIF, an international organisation of French-speaking countries, comprises 88 member States and governments. French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the fifth most widely spoken language in the world.
French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world. France operates the biggest international network of cultural institutes, which run French-language courses for close on a million learners.
2. A language for the international job market
The ability to speak French and English is an advantage on the international job market. A knowledge of French opens the doors of French companies in France and other French-speaking parts of the world. As one of the world’s largest economies and a leading destination for foreign investment, France is a key economic partner.
3. The language of culture
French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture. A knowledge of French offers access to great works of literature in the original French, as well as films and songs. French is the language of Victor Hugo, Molière, Léopold Sendar Senghor, Edith Piaf, Jean-Paul Sartre, Alain Delon and Zinedine Zidane!
4. A language for travel
France is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts more than 87 million visitors a year. The ability to speak even a little French makes it so much more enjoyable to visit Paris and all the regions of France, and offers insights into France’s culture and way of life. French also comes in handy when travelling to French-speaking parts of the world.
5. A language for higher education
Speaking French opens up opportunities to study at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world.
6. The other language of international relations
French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts. French is the language of the three cities where the EU institutions are headquartered: Strasbourg, Brussels and Luxembourg.
7. A language that opens up the world
An ability to understand French provides access to an alternative view of the world. You can follow French thinkers and leaders from all over the world and news from the leading French-language international media (e.g., TV5Monde, France 24 and Radio France Internationale).
8. A language that is fun to learn
French is an easy language to learn. There are many methods on the market that make learning French enjoyable for children and adults alike.
9. A language for learning other languages
French is a good base for learning other languages, especially Romance languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian) as well as English, since a significant percentage of English vocabulary is derived from French.
10. The language of love and reason
First and foremost, learning French is the pleasure of learning a beautiful, rich, melodious language that is often called the language of love. French is also an analytical language that structures thought and develops critical thinking, which is a valuable skill for discussions and negotiations.
Top 17 english or french you can choose tổng hợp bởi Lambaitap.edu.vn
French – Stockholm University
- Tác giả: su.se
- Ngày đăng: 02/28/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.82 (992 vote)
- Tóm tắt: In our courses, you will not only learn the language but also gain valuable insight into the culture, literature and social structures of French-speaking …
English and French – University of Oxford
- Tác giả: ox.ac.uk
- Ngày đăng: 02/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.77 (402 vote)
- Tóm tắt: You will learn to write and speak the language(s) fluently, and will be able to choose from a broad range of options including linguistics, film studies and …
French Words & Phrases | Rosetta Stone®
- Tác giả: rosettastone.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.58 (212 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Pronouns affect verbs in a different way: If you use a verb in the present tense in English like talk, you can say talk or talks—whereas, French verbs are …
Study English & French in Canada
- Tác giả: ilsc.com
- Ngày đăng: 11/28/2021
- Đánh giá: 4.09 (519 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Study English or French at ILSC Language Schools in Vancouver, Toronto or … By choosing to study English in Canada, or to study French, you’ll join over …
BLI Language school in Canada: Study English or French in Canada
- Tác giả: bli.ca
- Ngày đăng: 09/30/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.87 (467 vote)
- Tóm tắt: We have helped thousands of students learn English and French in Canada. … If you want to learn French you can choose between our language School in …
Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes each sentence.English or French, you can choose
- Tác giả: vungoi.vn
- Ngày đăng: 10/11/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.72 (525 vote)
- Tóm tắt: English or French, you can choose ______. a. not. b. either.
New language, new opportunities, new you
- Tác giả: busuu.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/28/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.46 (556 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learn at your own pace. Take advantage of our bite-sized lessons so you can study at a time that’s best for you. You’ll only see exercises at the …
English or French, you can choose
- Tác giả: cungthi.online
- Ngày đăng: 03/18/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.36 (297 vote)
- Tóm tắt: English or French, you can choose ______. A not B either C both D so Giải thích:Vậy đáp án đúng là B.
Online French level test – for free – ESL Language
- Tác giả: esl-languages.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/21/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.07 (291 vote)
- Tóm tắt: This will allow you to pick a French course where you will focus on your specific needs. 2. Set goals. Without taking a French language test, it’s hard to …
Vocabulary & Grammar – Trang 19 Unit 9 VBT Tiếng Anh 9 mới
- Tác giả: loigiaihay.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/21/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.89 (94 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Many English words have been ………… over the centuries to make it easy to learn. … I worked in Canada, I could communicate with people there in French but …
Dear Duolingo: Whats the most popular language in the United States?
- Tác giả: blog.duolingo.com
- Ngày đăng: 08/23/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.81 (189 vote)
- Tóm tắt: I’m excited to start studying, but I can’t decide which language to choose … There are 16 states where English is #2 and French is #3, …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: Thanks, Psyched to Study, for your question! I love what data can show us about larger learning trends, and I hope you are able to see yourself in the numbers, too – whether your language interests relate to family, culture, or the new members of …
Frequently asked questions | Le Commissariat aux langues officielles
- Tác giả: clo-ocol.gc.ca
- Ngày đăng: 08/19/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.61 (93 vote)
- Tóm tắt: General Official Languages Questions Question 1Where do I go to file a complaint? … If you have concerns about the difference in French and English …
Should I learn French Or Spanish? Criteria To Help You Choose
- Tác giả: global-exam.com
- Ngày đăng: 08/13/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.63 (187 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Ah, Romance languages! They’re very widespread and you can find them all around the world. They’re a very important set of languages which …
English or French, you can choose
- Tác giả: hoc247.net
- Ngày đăng: 10/31/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.41 (188 vote)
- Tóm tắt: English or French, you can choose ______. A. not; B. both; C. either; D. so. trả lời câu hỏi trước khi xem đáp án bên dưới. ADMICRO/. Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C.
MA French and Portuguese | The University of Edinburgh
- Tác giả: ed.ac.uk
- Ngày đăng: 12/27/2021
- Đánh giá: 2.44 (174 vote)
- Tóm tắt: In Years 1 and 2, you will choose option courses from a wide range of disciplines, and specialise as you progress through your honours years …
How to Write a Letter in French: A Simple Guide
- Tác giả: talkinfrench.com
- Ngày đăng: 12/23/2021
- Đánh giá: 2.3 (190 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Salutations for French Personal Letters. For personal correspondence, you can choose between the following scenarios and salutations. If you know the person, …
Change the language your Mac uses
- Tác giả: support.apple.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/11/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.1 (192 vote)
- Tóm tắt: You can also choose different languages for individual apps. … set to Simplified Chinese, but you prefer to use a certain app in English, you can do so.