Bài viết sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ kiến thức và nội dung về learning a language is in some way like mà bạn đang tìm kiếm do chính biên tập viên Làm Bài Tập biên soạn và tổng hợp. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tìm thấy những chủ đề có liên quan khác trên trang web lambaitap.edu.vn của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn.
Are you trying to learn a language whilst holding down a full-time job?
Does your free time get eaten up by family commitments, leaving you little time or energy to devote to language learning?
You’re not alone. So what is the best way to learn a language?
Finding the best way to learn a language when you’re always up against it, is the number one problem faced by language learners today.
But I have some good news for you.
With a small change in mindset you can quite easily fit a solid, effective routine into even the busiest schedule, that will have you learning a language and speaking fluently quicker than you ever thought possible.
You see, it’s not your time that’s the problem (although I know it seems that way). The problem is how you view what’s possible in that time.
Thanks to our outdated school system, we’ve been raised to view the best way to learn a language as spending long hours sat at a table, heads-down, deep in concentration. And if you’re a really busy person, no wonder you’re struggling to find the time for that!
But the truth is very different.
If you know someone you think would benefit from this resource, please click here to send out a Tweet.
Technology has changed everything.
There’s now no reason to be sat at a desk or behind your computer to learn a language.
You have more technology in your pocket than was used to put a man on the moon. And with that technology you can adapt your learning to fit your schedule, however long your hours may be.
And the best bit?
When you get away from your desk and start to take your learning out and about with you, a whole host of amazing possibilities open up. You’ll start to spend more time than you can possibly imagine immersed in your target language, in a way that’s more fun and far more effective than studying at home.
Xem thêm: Top 10+ gốc thời gian là gì đầy đủ nhất
You’ll then have more quality time to spend at home in the evening, without worrying about how to fit your language learning into the last remaining hours of the day.
The truth is that you do have enough time.
You just need to know what to do with it.
Sign up for exclusive content…
Reclaim your time and start making progress
Let’s get right into it. Before you hit the books, you need to be clear on exactly what you’re going to focus on if you want to become fluent any time soon. This is a powerful, alternative approach to getting s*** done:
- How to get s*** done
You’re busy, right? Read this post to find out exactly how to fit it all into your day:
- Sample language learning routine
There’s no getting around the fact that once you’ve decided how to use your time, you do need to be able to stick to your routine. Find out how to do that here:
- Sticking to routines – what I wish I knew 10 years ago
Here’s a video I made showing you the techniques I use to study everyday when I’m really busy:
- 8 study hacks you can use when you’re too busy to learn a language
This article might be about foreign language movies, but what it’s really about is understanding whether the language learning activities you do everyday are actually helping you reach your goals, or leading you down a dangerous path of time-wasting and procrastination:
- Are you wasting your time watching foreign language movies?
This article points to a simple, but powerful psychological trick that will get you up off the sofa and doing some study!
- How to do 1 hour’s study in only 5 minutes
These articles will hopefully change the way you look at your day, and what’s possible with the time that you have.
And there’s a lot more on the way.
If you’re looking for more practical help to get control over your day and start learning languages more efficiently, my course Time Control is the best thing for you.
Otherwise, if you’d like more tips delivered straight to your inbox, you should sign up below to make sure you never miss a thing.
(Oh, and I’ll also send you a copy of my free E-Book: 10 Essential Tech Resources for Smart Language Learners)
Top 20 learning a language is in some way like tổng hợp bởi Lambaitap.edu.vn
IELTS essay, topic: What are the difficulties of learning a foreign language, and how to overcome them?
- Tác giả: ielts-blog.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/04/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.62 (487 vote)
- Tóm tắt: What is the best way to overcome them? … Language learners might encounter several challenges such as unfamiliar accents or grammar structures a foreign …
How to Learn a New Language Fast: 18 Tips To Help You Go from Beginner to Fluent
- Tác giả: fluentu.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.58 (371 vote)
- Tóm tắt: With these 18 tips, you’ll speed up your language learning time … As you begin to study a new language, take some time to learn about the …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: Don’t want to take the time to write down every unknown word you run across? You can click on any word that comes up on the platform and it’s automatically added to a personalized list so you can study it with the built-in flashcard feature later …
10 Best Ways to Learn a New Language | GoAbroad.com
- Tác giả: goabroad.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/14/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.23 (596 vote)
- Tóm tắt: … learn a new language can be tough. Luckily we’ve got some great tips just for you! Discover the best way to learn a foreign language for…
The Fastest Way to Learn any Foreign Language
- Tác giả: thinkinitalian.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/06/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.02 (536 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Set yourself some weekly goals. For example, “I want to learn to use 10-15 new verbs this week” and try to stick to them. You can even make …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: If you are learning Italian, for example, watch Italian films and series, listen to Italian music and cook with Italian recipes! You will be improving your language skills as well as your knowledge of Italian culture, all by following your interests …
Learning a language is, in some way
- Tác giả: vi4.ilovetranslation.com
- Ngày đăng: 02/26/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.99 (473 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some ways, like learning how to fly or play the piano. There are some differences but there is a very important similarity.
Which Is the Fastest Way to Learn a Language?
- Tác giả: lrnkey.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/31/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.75 (418 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Our reader, lovely to have you back. In this article, we will not persuade you that learning a new language is easy, as it’s not.
X. Read the passage carefully and then decide whether the
- Tác giả: hoidapvietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 03/09/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.57 (302 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some ways, like learning how to fly or play the … speaker can be a good way to speak a foreign language well.5.
Why learning a language is hard & how to make it easier
- Tác giả: ef.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/03/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.24 (544 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Unfortunately, our more sophisticated grown-up brains get in the way of learning. As adults, we tend to learn by accumulating vocabulary, but …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: We empathize! It’s not easy to learn a language vastly different than your own (think English speakers struggling with Korean, or a Thai native wrestling with Arabic). Interestingly, studies show that these difficulties are not due to personal …
The free, fun, and effective way to learn a language!
- Tác giả: duolingo.com
- Ngày đăng: 06/13/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.07 (245 vote)
- Tóm tắt: With our free mobile app or web and a few minutes a day, everyone can Duolingo. Learn 30+ languages online with bite-size lessons based on science.
The Best Way to Learn a Language [Scientifically Proven, Polyglot Tested]
- Tác giả: fluentin3months.com
- Ngày đăng: 08/20/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.83 (139 vote)
- Tóm tắt: We all want to use effective study methods so we can learn a language fast and … So let’s take a look at some of the most common questions in language …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: Instead of trying to “speak German”, aim for something smaller and more concrete, like having a 15-minute conversation in German. Come up with a plan to get there, like studying 30 minutes a day with your apps and resources you picked out (as we …
8 Ways the Internet Has Changed Learning a Language
- Tác giả: deepenglish.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.87 (112 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Some online programs allow friends to compete against each other, much like Fitbit allows friends to compare steps. Forums and video chats allow people to get …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: Back, you know, a few generations ago, people didn’t have a way to share information and express their opinions efficiently to a lot of people. But now they do. Right now, with social networks and other tools on the Internet, all of these 500 …
II.Fill in the blank with an appropriate work. Learning a language is, in some way, like (1) how to fly or play the piano. There (2) important differences, but there is a very important similarity. It is this: learning how to do such things needs lots (3) practice. It is never simply to know something. You must be able to do things with what (4) know. For example, it is not enough simply to read a book on (5) to fly an aeroplane. A (6) can give you lots of information about how to fly, but if only read a book and then try to (7) without a great deal of practice first, you will crash and kill (8) . The same is true of (9) the piano. So you think it is enough simply to read about it? Can you play the piano without having lots of (10) first?
- Tác giả: hoidap247.com
- Ngày đăng: 05/29/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.65 (170 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some way, like (1). how to fly or play the piano. There (2). important differences, but there is a very important …
Đọc và trả lời câu hỏi
- Tác giả: diendan.hocmai.vn
- Ngày đăng: 07/21/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.68 (155 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some way, like(1)……… how to fly or play the piano. There (2)……… important differences, but there is a very …
What Good Language Learners Do
- Tác giả: studyusa.com
- Ngày đăng: 02/20/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.48 (188 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Language learning doesn’t involve one skill, it involves many skills … They welcome mistakes as a way of learning more about the language.
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: Language learning doesn’t involve one skill, it involves many skills. Besides the ‘classic four’ (reading, writing, listening, and speaking), skills related to phonetic memory, the ability to retain vocabulary and solve grammatical problems are also …
Điền 1 từ vào chỗ trống để hoàn thành đoạn văn sau Learning a language is, in some way, like (1)…how to fly or play the piano. There (2)… import d
- Tác giả: mtrend.vn
- Ngày đăng: 09/02/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.43 (72 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some way, like (1)…how to fly or play the piano. There (2)… import differences, but there is a very important similarly.
25 Tips to Learn a Foreign Language – Mark Manson
- Tác giả: markmanson.net
- Ngày đăng: 03/24/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.34 (143 vote)
- Tóm tắt: I’m no linguistics professor, but in my experience, staring and memorizing a word in a book or with flashcards 100 times simply does not stick the same way as …
Learn A Language: Without Wasting Your Time
- Tác giả: memrise.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/02/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.09 (106 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learn a language the way the locals really speak it, and discover how to use it … But for some reason… many people think learning a language is more of a …
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: There are many websites to learn languages. Whether it’s an online course, a speak-with-a-friend program, or an easy-to-use app (ummm hi 👀)… you’ve got a few options when it comes to learning a language online. With a working internet connection …
IELTS Speaking Part 3 – Chủ đề Language & Communication
- Tác giả: cth.edu.vn
- Ngày đăng: 04/23/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.18 (129 vote)
- Tóm tắt: What, in your opinion, is the best way to learn a language? Why are some people seemingly better at learning languages than others? 1.2. English as a global …
How to fly or play the piano. There (2) … – Hoc24
- Tác giả: hoc24.vn
- Ngày đăng: 06/08/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.09 (59 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is, in some way, like (1) learning how to fly or play the piano. There (2) are important differences, but there is a very important …
Learning Languages – UNC Learning Center
- Tác giả: learningcenter.unc.edu
- Ngày đăng: 06/25/2022
- Đánh giá: 1.89 (54 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Learning a language is a complex, time-intensive task that requires … time you encounter a new word, you want to capture it by recording it in some way.