Bài viết sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ kiến thức và nội dung về what did you do last weekend mà bạn đang tìm kiếm do chính biên tập viên Làm Bài Tập biên soạn và tổng hợp. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tìm thấy những chủ đề có liên quan khác trên trang web lambaitap.edu.vn của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn.
10 Phrases You Can Use to Describe What You Did Last Weekend
- Had a blast
- Had a great time
- Had a lot of fun
- Felt very refreshed
- Really enjoyed myself
- Loved it!
- So much fun
- Such a good time
- Wonderful time
I had a blast at the party last weekend. There was so much to do, and I danced all night long!
Learn a few phrases and combine them!
1. I had a great time at the party last weekend. It was so much fun, and I danced all night long. I loved it!
2. I had so much fun at the party last weekend. It was such a good time, and I felt very refreshed the next day.
IELTS Speaking Questions & Answers
Describe what you did last weekend
You should say:
- what you did
- where you went
- who you met
and explain what your normal weekend is like.
Describe what you did last weekend: sample answer
Okay, so last weekend was actually quite interesting because I attended a seminar on the Saturday afternoon and on Sunday I had a family party to celebrate my grandmother’s birthday.
So, on Saturday morning I got up as normal and after having some breakfast and getting ready I went with my mother to help her do some shopping for my grandmother’s party on Sunday. We spent a couple of hours between the supermarket and a few other specialty shops buying various things we needed.
On Saturday afternoon, I went with a friend to a seminar in a hotel in the city. The event was all about study opportunities in Australia, which is something I’m seriously considering for next year, and my friend is too, so we were really interested to find out more about it all – you know – what’s involved, how easy, or difficult, it is to actually achieve and what the best opportunities are in Australia.
After the seminar we went to a café and had a coffee together and chatted about what we’d learned at the event and also about other things, just catching up with each other as we hadn’t seen each other for a couple of weeks.
Sunday is normally quite a lazy day for me, well, not really lazy, but more relaxed, but last Sunday we had a lot to do to prepare for the party, so most of the morning was occupied with preparing for that. In the afternoon family and friends started arriving and the party went on until quite late at night – so we were all pretty tired out by the end of the day.
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Follow-up Questions
Are you satisfied with what you did last weekend?
It was definitely a busier weekend than normal, because usually I spend a lot of time relaxing at home at weekends and then go out and meet my friends at night. But the party was great, and going to the seminar about Australia has really got me thinking about what I want to do next year – so overall, it was a really good weekend.
Are you looking forward to next weekend?
As for next weekend, well, yes I’m looking forward to it because it should be nice and quiet and I want to do some things at home with my family, and also some work on my thesis, so it’ll be quite different from last weekend.
What did you do last weekend?
We did a lot of relaxing at home, running errands, and going to the movies. How about you?
Last weekend was pretty fun. I got to sit down with my kids most of the time we were home. We watched some TV too and went for a walk around the neighborhood on Saturday morning. I think we’ll do that again this week! What did you guys do?
What did you do last weekend
You know work has been a little intense recently, and I’ve just been so busy.
But anyway, my weekend was chill. It was supposed to rain all weekend, but then it ended up staying pretty mild out and we were able to spend some time at the park.
On Sunday, we went over to my parents for lunch so mom could watch our kids while we ate together – that felt great!
The rest of the day, I got caught up on work that needed finishing before the end of semester grades are due, playing with my son and cuddling my daughter in bed before they went down for their naps, and then hanging out with friends.
How would you answer these IELTS speaking test questions about what you do at the weekend?
- What do you normally do on weekends?
- What kind of weekend do you prefer, a busy one or a quiet one?
- Do you usually go out a lot at the weekend or do you stay at home?
- What’s your favorite part of the weekend?
Describe A Weekend That You Enjoyed And Still Remember
It was the end of a weeklong work trip, and I had arrived in my hometown for the weekend. It was late Friday evening when I got home, and as soon as I walked into the house, I felt like all of the stresses from my job evaporated.
The kitchen still smelled like warm chocolate chip cookies that mom must have baked earlier that day. Dusty sun rays were beaming through the windows onto our new living room rug that we purchased recently with family savings. One of her favorite country songs played softly in the background on her old radio while dad read a book by himself on his recliner chair next to me, watching football highlights.
A few minutes later, mom emerged with two bowls of ice cream she just made. She sat down next to me, and we watched some football together in silence while eating our delicious ice cream.
At about 11 o’clock, Mom announced it was time for bed so I walked upstairs into my room, where I put on some comfy old sweats and laid back on my bed listening to an audiobook I had begun on the journey home. The next morning, Sunday, mom cooked bacon with pancakes for breakfast which was unusual because dad always does it on Sundays, but he must have been tired because he was still sleeping.
Xem thêm: Top 20 chỉ ra phát biểu sai
After breakfast, I went out to swing on the front porch while Mom kept working even though it was a day off. After about an hour I decided to go back inside because it started raining suddenly. When I walked in, Mom looked up from her laptop and said, “you’re all wet.”
She handed me a towel to dry myself off with as my clothes were put into the washing machine. She then asked what I wanted for lunch, and I told her that we could have sandwiches for lunch. Mom nodded, so we had lots of food including ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mustard between slices of bread. It was delicious!
Later, when everyone had finished eating lunch dad stood up from his chair at the table and asked me if I would like to play basketball with him outside. We played together for a couple of hours and then chatted for quite a while. After a while, mom called out from the window, “it’s time for dinner.”
We all washed our hands and sat down at the table again because we couldn’t wait to eat – all that exercise had given us an appetite!
To make a long story short, everything that weekend was perfect; simple but perfect! It was like being a kid again, with no worries and just enjoying spending time with my parents.
What Did You Do Last Weekend Answers
Last weekend, I made it through without any urge to consume large quantities of sugar or doughnuts, which for me is an accomplishment!
So, I didn’t stick to my diet during the week very well, but I made up for it last weekend – I only ate healthy stuff!
One thing that helped me stay on track was remembering how hungry, foggy, and tired I felt when I was at my worst – after overeating on Thursday night.
Over the weekend, I cut all processed foods from my diet. I also tried doing a juice or smoothie detox over the weekend.
The results were incredible! I felt completely different, so I’ll probably do it regularly from now on.
What did you do last weekend?
Last weekend was good; on Saturday, I woke up and ran 5km around the blocks in my neighborhood to burn off that extra waffle I had for breakfast. After that, I took a shower and watched Non-Stop before heading out to teach a yoga class at this new studio called Bikram Yoga. So it was a good morning.
Afterwards, I bought two cans of red bull and went home to relax. I spent a few hours reading and also did some laundry.
In the evening, my roommate made dinner, and then we watched some documentaries on Netflix before crashing out because we were getting up early the next day.
On Sunday, we got up early and drove an hour into town where we spent 4 hours browsing stores before coming back home with bags full of things we bought.
We had a good time while out shopping, and we stopped to eat lunch at our favorite spot. It was a great day!
What did you do last weekend at home
Last weekend was very different from my regular daily routine on weekends. Usually, I spend weekends doing housework and yard work.
But last weekend I spent almost all weekend relaxing at home. I watched a couple of movies, read a book, and took a nap. It was nice to take it easy for once.
But I also went outside and did something active, even if it was just for a half-hour. It helped me feel refreshed and energized for the rest of the day.
Talk about your last weekend and what you did
I had a great weekend! I went hiking with some friends on Saturday, and then we cooked out and hung out by the fire. On Sunday, I played tennis with my dad and then we went to lunch. It was a really fun weekend!
It started on Friday evening after work when my friends and I went to happy hour. We had planned to go hiking on Saturday morning, so we wanted to get an early start.
We woke up bright and early on Saturday and hit the trail. The weather was perfect for hiking – not too hot and not too cold. We made it to the top of the mountain and stopped to take in the view. It was absolutely beautiful! After that, we hiked back down and went home to relax.
On Sunday, I woke up and played tennis with my dad. We hadn’t played together in a while, and it was fun to catch up. Afterward, we went out to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.
All in all, it was a great weekend! Last weekend was more active than usual, and I enjoyed it immensely. I hope to get outside and do more things now that the weather is getting nicer.
Top 15 what did you do last weekend tổng hợp bởi Lambaitap.edu.vn
Bài 8: What did you do last weekend? – Bạn làm gì vào cuối tuần trước
- Tác giả: stword.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/09/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.84 (805 vote)
- Tóm tắt: 1. all day. /ɔːl deɪ/ cả ngày ; 2. beautiful. /’bju:tɪfl/ đẹp ; 3. bought. /bɔːt/ đã mua ; 4. cleaned the floor. /kliːnd ðə flɔː/ đã lau sàn nhà ; 5. cooked dinner.
What did you do last weekend, Tim? Alice asked
- Tác giả: hoc247.net
- Ngày đăng: 01/12/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.72 (595 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) for each of the following questions. Câu hỏi: “What did you do last weekend, Tim?” Alice asked.
Tell me how did you spend your last weekend. – ALLInterview.com
- Tác giả: allinterview.com
- Ngày đăng: 02/24/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.52 (270 vote)
- Tóm tắt: My last weekend went very interesting. I woke up a bit early from my usual timing, because my college friends were coming to visit me. I brushed my teeth, …
What did you do last weekend? (Past simple) – A1 English listening test
- Tác giả: test-english.com
- Ngày đăng: 08/25/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.35 (321 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Listen to two people talking about their last weekend. What did Lucia do at the weekend? Put the events in order. There are THREE extra events that you do …
what did you do last weekend?
- Tác giả: vi4.ilovetranslation.com
- Ngày đăng: 06/26/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.19 (497 vote)
- Tóm tắt: what did you do last weekend? dịch. … Copyright ©2022 I Love Translation. All reserved. E-mail: email@example.com.
Đâu là sự khác biệt giữa what did you do last weekend? và what had you done last weekend? và what have you done last weekend? ?Hãy thoải mái đưa ra các câu ví dụ nhé
- Tác giả: vi.hinative.com
- Ngày đăng: 01/27/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.97 (230 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Đồng nghĩa với what did you do last weekend? I can try :)) The first sentence is more commonly heard compared to the second. ‘What did you …
1.What.you (do).last weekend? – I (go).to the theater with my family. 2. John and I (be).pen palso for nearly three years. 3. We used (write).to each other every month when we (be).at secondary school. 4.Minh (know).a little English, so she (wish).she (can).speak it fluently. 5. Maryam (stay).with us at the moment. She (be).my sister’s friend
- Tác giả: hoidap247.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/13/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.45 (427 vote)
- Tóm tắt: 1/ what did you do last weekend? I went to the theater with my family. 2/ John and I have been pen pal for nearly 3 years.
Past Simple – What did you do last weekend? Video worksheet
- Tác giả: liveworksheets.com
- Ngày đăng: 06/06/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.23 (449 vote)
- Tóm tắt: What did you do last weekend? Questions – Put in order – choose the correct answer. ID …
Xem thêm: Top 20 ko có kính rồi xe ko có đèn
What Did You Do Last Weekend? IELTS Speaking (10 Example Answers)
- Tác giả: band7success.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/01/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.04 (284 vote)
- Tóm tắt: The best way to answer is simply to say what you did last weekend. Keep it simple, and describe what you did. Because it’s part one, you don’t need to use …
What did you do last weekend, Tim? Alice asked
- Tác giả: khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 03/03/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.86 (167 vote)
- Tóm tắt: What did you do last weekend, Tim?” Alice asked. A. Alice asked Tim what he had done last weekend B. Alice asked Tim what had he done the …
What did you do last weekend?
- Tác giả: wordwall.net
- Ngày đăng: 04/05/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.73 (76 vote)
- Tóm tắt: I relaxed at home with my family on Saturday., I didn’t visit my friends because there is a lockdown..
Xem thêm: Top 24 ba hco3 2 na2so4 đầy đủ nhất
Hãy xấp xếp từ do/ what/ you/ did/ weekend/ last – hoidapvietjack.com
- Tác giả: hoidapvietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/28/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.79 (80 vote)
- Tóm tắt: →What did you do last weekend ? 0 bình luận. Đăng nhập để hỏi chi tiết.
What did you do last weekend?
- Tác giả: baamboozle.com
- Ngày đăng: 02/10/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.59 (197 vote)
- Tóm tắt: What did you do last weekend? Game Code: 383999. English 21 Public.
Tiếng Anh 5 Tập 2 – Unit 19 Which place would you like to visit?
- Tác giả: sachmem.vn
- Ngày đăng: 10/31/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.5 (156 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Tom: What did you do last weekend? Nam: I went to (1) . Tom: What do you think of it? Nam: It’s more (2) than I expected. The food was (3) and the people …
What did you do last weekend Tim? Alice asked
- Tác giả: tuhoc365.vn
- Ngày đăng: 04/11/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.42 (82 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.“What did you do.