Bài viết sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ kiến thức và nội dung về that film made me bored boring mà bạn đang tìm kiếm do chính biên tập viên Làm Bài Tập biên soạn và tổng hợp. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tìm thấy những chủ đề có liên quan khác trên trang web lambaitap.edu.vn của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
A. platinum B. format
C. stage D. smash
A. composer B. solo
C. post D. love
A. meaningful B. finance
C. society D. advice
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
A. understand B. newspaper
C. volunteer D. interact
A. enormous B. vulnerable
C. contribute D. exactly
A. homeless B. needy
C. donate D. remote
II. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
Choose the best option to complete the following sentences.
Question 7. Our school volunteer activities are very .
A. exciting B. excited
C. excite D. excitement
Question 8. We were walking in the park when it to rain.
A. start B. started
C. was starting D. starts
Question 9. When you do something good for others, you will find your life _______.
A. meaningless B. hopeless
C. harmful D. meaningful
Question 10. Internet helps us interact _______ people all around the world.
A. on B. in
C. with D. of
Question 11. We all feel _______ about going on tours around Hanoi.
A. interested B. excited
C. bored D. tired
Question 12. Doing volunteer work, we are more_____ of global problems facing our world.
A. aware B. devote
C. communicate D. dedicate
Question 13. I really wanted to take part in this contest, _______ my parents allowed me to.
A. and B. or
C. so D. but
Question 14. “What do you think of this song?” – “It sounds _______. I don’t like it”
A. interested B. bored
C. boring D. interesting
Question 15. Yesterday I got to the station late, but _______, the train was late, too.
A. fortunately B. fortunate
C. unfortunate D. unfortunately
Question 16. Someone _____ her purse while she ___________on the bus.
A. steal/was getting
B. stole/was getting
C. was stealing/was getting
D. was stealing/got
Question 17. That’s a very nice dress you’re wearing. – _____.
A. I’m glad you like it
B. That’s all right
C. That’s nice
D. You’re quite right
Question 18. Teaching English is a great example of a volunteer job that often a career.
A. leads B. leads up
C. turns D. turns into
Question 19. People who volunteer in their community have a personal to the area and want to make it a better place for themselves and for others.
A. interest B. passion
C. attachment D. attraction
Xem thêm: Top 9 giải bài tập luyện từ và câu lớp 3
Question 20. Volunteers for Peace Child Center ( VPV) is a , non-governmental organization that was founded in 2005 to provide help and education to people in both urban and rural Viet nam.
A. profit B. profitable
C. non-profit D. non-profitable
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 21. In space, with no (A) gravity for muscles to work against (B), the body (C) becomes weakly (D).
Question 22. Animism is the belief (A) that objects and natural phenomena (B) such as rivers, rocks, and wind are live (C) and have feelings (D).
Question 23. High blood pressure results from (A) either an increased (B) output of blood from the heart and (C) an increased resistance to its flow (D) through tiny branches of the arteries.
Question 24. Her passion for (A) helping people have (B) motivated her to found (C) her own charity organization (D).
Question 25. The teacher asked him why (A) hadn’t he done (B) his homework, but (C) he said nothing (D).
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
High school students from Southeast Asia protect the environment with inventions that challenge the present situation. They presented their research at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. (ISEF)
The team of Thailand presented its research on using Fish scales to create plastic were items such as bowls and plates, with no trace of fish odour in 2011. The team also found out that the material completely breaks down in about 28 days when buried in soil, and does not harm creatures that live in the dirt. In comparison, conventional plastic products release toxins during the manufacturing process and during disposal.
The Vietnamese team proposed using solar energy and vacuum techniques to power the desalination process in 2012. Conventional desalination methods are expensive affairs as they tend to consume vast amounts of electricity and fuel. In contrast, solar energy is an inexhaustible and renewable energy source.
The Indonesian team built a “ Green Refrigerant Box” in 2014 that, instead of running on electricity, used a hand-operated vacuum pump made from plastic soft drink bottle. The idea was formed because the students’ hometown in rural South Sumatra frequently experiences power cuts, constantly shutting down electrical appliance.
Bio-waste materials such as mangosteen skin can be used as a substance to dye cotton fabric, together with onion skin extract. The project of Malaysian students in 2014 not only replaced the usage of hazardous chemical dye with bio-waste material, but also helped recycle bio-waste itself.
Answer the questions about the passage.
Question 26. What did the team from Thailand use fish scales for?
Question 27. How long does it take fish scales to break down when buried in soil?
Question 28. What was the desalination process from the Vietnamese team powered by?
Question 29. What are the benefits of this desalination process?
Question 30. How did the Indonesian team make a “ Green Refrigerant Box” work?
Rewrite the following sentences, using the given words below.
Question 31. Mr. Dryden mended the washing machine.
⟹ The washing ……………………….
Question 32. He arrived in the middle of our lunch time. (while)
⟹ He …………………………………..
Question 33. That film made me bored. (boring)
⟹ I …………………………………..
Question 34. They have never seen that film before.
⟹ This is the first ……………………….
Listen to how healthy these six people are when it comes to eating.
Answer the following questions about the interview.
Question 35. When does Anita eat junk food?
A. All the time B. With her friends
Question 36. Mitchell eats a lot of _________.
A. cake B. gummies
Question 37. Ruth thinks her diet ________.
A. is good all the time
B. goes through phases
Question 38. What junk food does Lucinda like?
A. Fast food breakfast
B. Chips and cookies
Question 39. Alan tries to ______.
A. eat junk food every day
B. limit the junk food he eats
Question 40. When does Mark slip and eat fast food?
A. When he doesn’t have a lot of money
B. When he really wants a hamburger
Lời giải chi tiết
Question 1 C Question 21 D Question 2 D Question 22 C Question 3 A Question 23 C Question 4 B Question 24 B Question 5 B Question 25 B Question 6 D Question 26 Question 7 A Question 27 Question 8 B Question 28 Question 9 D Question 29 Question 10 C Question 30 Question 11 B Question 31 Question 12 A Question 32 Question 13 C Question 33 Question 14 C Question 34 Question 15 A Question 35 B Question 16 B Question 36 B Question 17 A Question 37 B Question 18 D Question 38 A Question 19 C Question 39 B Question 20 C Question 40 A
Question 26. They use fish scales to create plastic were items such as bowls and plates, with no trace of fish odour.
Question 27. 28 days
Question 28. It was powered by solar energy and vacuum techniques.
Question 29. It’s cheaper, inexhaustible and renewable.
Question 30. They used a hand-operated vacuum pump made from plastic soft drink bottle.
Question 31. The washing machine was mended by Mr. Dryden.
Question 32. He arrived while we were having lunch.
Question 33. I found that film boring.
Question 34. This is the first time they have ever seen that film.
Top 18 that film made me bored boring tổng hợp bởi Lambaitap.edu.vn
Choose the best answer.Why do you always look so . Is your life really so ?
- Tác giả: vungoi.vn
- Ngày đăng: 07/21/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.89 (765 vote)
- Tóm tắt: boring – bored. b. boring-boring. c. bored-boring. d. boring – bored. Đáp án đúng: c … Choose the best answer. The movie on TV last night made me ______.
English Grammar Tip – Are you bored, or boring?
- Tác giả: engvid.com
- Ngày đăng: 05/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.66 (521 vote)
- Tóm tắt: could u tell me whether which can be used instead of that in the above sentence.could u tell the difference?one more get bored got excited what are the rules to …
Pre-Intermediate Level: Bored or Boring? – Answer Sheet
- Tác giả: esl-lounge.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/11/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.27 (517 vote)
- Tóm tắt: That horror film was too FRIGHTENING for me. I spent most of the time with my eyes closed! 2. Janine! Don’t sit around looking so BORED. Go and do something …
Lỗi Thường Gặp Khi Học Tiếng Anh: Are You Bored or Are You Boring?
- Tác giả: learntalk.org
- Ngày đăng: 12/01/2021
- Đánh giá: 4.05 (546 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Are you “bored” hay are you “boring”? … A long, dull speech makes you feel boredom. … The horror movie made you feel terrified.
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: 1. The horror movie made you feel terrified. The movie was terrifying.(Một bộ phim kinh dị khiến bạn cảm thấy khiếp sợ. Bộ phim thật terrifying.) 2. The long, dull speech made you feel bored. The speech was boring. (Một bài phát biểu dài lê thê và …
3. That film made me bored. (boring) → I
- Tác giả: khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 03/27/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.88 (417 vote)
- Tóm tắt: That film made me bored. (boring) → I .. … Tôi cảm thấy phim đó nhàm chán. Đáp án: I found that film boring. Hỏi bài trong APP VIETJACK …
Ed and –ing adjectives | Learn English
- Tác giả: ecenglish.com
- Ngày đăng: 09/20/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.78 (398 vote)
- Tóm tắt: (interested or interesting, bored or boring etc.) … A film that is exciting makes you feel excited. … (so he makes me bored).
4. That film made me bored. (boring) > I
- Tác giả: vietjack.me
- Ngày đăng: 02/24/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.52 (260 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Find the mistake in each of the following sentences. 1. Many (A) accidents is (B) caused by (C) careless driving (D). Xem đáp án » 16/08/2022 16 …
Exercise: Rewrite the sentences using the words in bracket, without
- Tác giả: hoidapvietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/17/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.3 (224 vote)
- Tóm tắt: I find watching romantic comedy boring. (bored). Watching romantic comedy makes me bored. 3. The film was so frightening, but we still liked …
Rewrite the following sentences, using the given words below :
- Tác giả: selfomy.com
- Ngày đăng: 06/30/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.03 (382 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Câu 3)He arrived while we were having lunch. Câu 4)I found that film boring. Câu 5)this is the first time they have seen that film …
Bored or Boring? Learn the difference with Examples, Exercises and
- Tác giả: skypeenglishclasses.com
- Ngày đăng: 04/29/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.8 (122 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Boring an English adjective is used to describe the object or person that makes us feel uninterested or uninspired. Boring vs. Bored: Bored can only be used to …
Write the sentences beginning with the words / phrases given without changing the meaning of the given sentences. 40, That film made me bored (boring). > ………………………………………………………………………………………
- Tác giả: vietjack.online
- Ngày đăng: 10/07/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.69 (121 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Write the sentences beginning with the words / phrases given without changing the meaning of the given sentences. 40, That film made me bored (boring). => …
Unit 8 FILMS – PRACTICE – VII. Choose the best answer for each of
- Tác giả: sachmem.vn
- Ngày đăng: 06/05/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.77 (178 vote)
- Tóm tắt: VII. Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences. 1. The movie on TV last night made me ______. A. bore. B. boring. C. bored. D. boredom.
Adjectives Ending in -ed or -ing
- Tác giả: dansenseienglish.com
- Ngày đăng: 02/20/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.68 (100 vote)
- Tóm tắt: This movie bores me. In English, you can usually tell what an adjective does based on the ending of the word. As bored and boring have different endings, …
Xem thêm: Top 19 phân phối chương trình toán 11
Giúp em phần biệt đúng sai [Lưu trữ]
- Tác giả: tienganh.com.vn
- Ngày đăng: 07/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.44 (144 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Viết lại câu giùm em cái This film makes me bored. -> I am bored with this film. (em biết câu này đúng) có cách chuyển về passive |=> I am …
Đề số 9 – Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 – Tiếng Anh 10 mới
- Tác giả: timdapan.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/04/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.47 (177 vote)
- Tóm tắt: A. interested B. bored … Yesterday I got to the station late, but ______, the train was late, too. … Question 34. That film made me bored. (boring).
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: The Healthy Eating Pyramid is a simple, reliable guide to choosing a healthy diet. Its foundation is (26)______ exercise and weight control, since these two related elements strongly influence your chances of staying healthy. The Healthy Eating …
111 find this song boring (bored) 1… | Xem lời giải tại QANDA
- Tác giả: qanda.ai
- Ngày đăng: 07/14/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.36 (93 vote)
- Tóm tắt: 11.1 find this song boring. (bored) 1 I am… . …..ad..d. 12 That film made me bored. (boring) g) 3 . 13 The book is very interesting.
Bài tập ADJ (ed/ing)
- Tác giả: text.123docz.net
- Ngày đăng: 02/12/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.13 (174 vote)
- Tóm tắt: This event made them more optimistic (Sù kiƯn nµy khiÕn hä l¹c quan h¬n) … The boring film made her bored … This weather makes me _____ .
75. Mr. Dryden mended the washing machine. The washing 76. The room is so small that we cant live in it. (too…to) The room 77. He arrived in the middle of our lunch time. (while) He 78. That film made me bored. (boring) I 79. They have never seen that film before. This is the first 80. Peter started playing the piano when he was 6. Peter has
- Tác giả: hoidap247.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/18/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.09 (163 vote)
- Tóm tắt: That film made me bored. (boring) I 79. They have never seen that film before. This is the first 80. Peter started playing the piano when he was 6.