Bài viết sau đây sẽ cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ kiến thức và nội dung về when i got home i found that water mà bạn đang tìm kiếm do chính biên tập viên Làm Bài Tập biên soạn và tổng hợp. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tìm thấy những chủ đề có liên quan khác trên trang web lambaitap.edu.vn của chúng tôi. Hy vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp ích cho bạn.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42.
Translators and interpreters for tech jobs of the future are expected to be one of the fastest growing occupations in the nation, according to a just released survey by Vietnamworks. Almost all positions for programmers, application developers, database and network administrators, engineers, designers, architects, scientists, technicians, and tech support will require bilingual or multilingual fluency. In just the last two years the demand for tech professionals with foreign language skills has increased more than two and one-half fold, said the survey, and the uptick shows no signs of abating anytime soon. Roughly 400,000 jobs are expected to open for interpreters (who focus on spoken language) and translators (who focus on written language) in the tech segment, between 2017 and 2020, says Tran Anh Tuan. Tuan, who works for the Centre for Forecasting Manpower Needs and Labour Market Information in Ho Chi Minh City doesn’t include other industries in his prediction,
which are also recruiting ferociously for more people with these same language skills.
While that claim might seem a bit overblown (and amounts to little more than a guess by Tuan), it is clear that innovative technologies like robotics, 3D printing, drones, artificial intelligence and virtual reality will create major upheavals in all sorts of labor markets, not just technology over the next few years. In the last month alone, most every job posted on employment websites throughout Vietnam included the word bilingual. Far higher salaries go to people who work in high tech positions and can speak a foreign language such as English in addition to Vietnamese, says Tran Quang Anh from the Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology.
Unfortunately, the surveys show that most graduating Vietnamese students are unable to do more than understand a few basic phrases of foreign languages, and practically none of them can speak any foreign language coherently, The good paying jobs with high salaries and benefits are only available to translators and interpreters who specialize in high tech jobs, says Anh. But it’s not just English— graduates are needed with fluency in middle eastern languages like Arabic, Farsi and Pashto (Afghani) as well as German, Japanese and Korean to name just a few. Spanish is also in high demand in Vietnam, primarily because it is the second most common language in the US after English.
A recent tech expo in Hanoi sponsored by Vietnamworks and the Navigos Group attracted nearly 4,000 young tech graduates and recruiters from 14 leading companies looking to fill job vacancies with skilled bilingual workers. The job applicants were young and industrious, said the recruiters. However, missing were candidates with the requisite language skills and most lacked basic ‘soft skills’ such as written and verbal communication abilities to effectively communicate even in their native Vietnamese language.
Notably, the recruiters said they considered language abilities and soft skills just as, if not more important, than academic ability. Yet virtually all the prospective academically qualified employees lacked even the most basic of interpersonal communication abilities.
Which of the following could be the main idea of the passage?
Top 14 when i got home i found that water tổng hợp bởi Lambaitap.edu.vn
[CHUẨN NHẤT] When I got home I found that water – Toploigiai
- Tác giả: toploigiai.vn
- Ngày đăng: 11/18/2021
- Đánh giá: 4.81 (755 vote)
- Tóm tắt: When I got home I found that water was running down the kitchen walls.
không cần giải thích ạ
- Tác giả: hoidap247.com
- Ngày đăng: 12/01/2021
- Đánh giá: 4.7 (212 vote)
- Tóm tắt: 1. When I got home I found that water… A. ran B. was running 2. After he… ..down the kitchen walls D. had been running C. has run .his …
When I got home I found that water.down the kitchen walls A. run B. was running C has run D had been running
- Tác giả: hoc247.net
- Ngày đăng: 05/04/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.42 (231 vote)
- Tóm tắt: 1. when I got home I found that water………..down the kitchen walls. A. run B. was running C has run D had been running.
Past Perfect or Past Simple Exercise 1
- Tác giả: perfect-english-grammar.com
- Ngày đăng: 10/25/2022
- Đánh giá: 4.29 (527 vote)
- Tóm tắt: (get) to the airport I discovered I had forgotten my passport. … 7) We got home to find that someone. (break) into the house.
BAI TAP ON TENSES – 123doc
- Tác giả: 123docz.net
- Ngày đăng: 05/26/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.9 (300 vote)
- Tóm tắt: When I got home I found that water down the kitchen walls A. ran B. was running C. has run D. had been running 2. After he his English course, …
When I got home I found that water …………. down the
- Tác giả: cunghocvui.com
- Ngày đăng: 07/14/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.64 (284 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Câu hỏi: When I got home I found that water ………….. down the kitchen walls. A ran. B was running. C has run.
The Old Woman and Her Pig
- Tác giả: sites.pitt.edu
- Ngày đăng: 07/21/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.51 (432 vote)
- Tóm tắt: She went a little further, and she met some water. … the little pig in a fright jumped over the stile; and so the old woman got home that night.
When I got home I found that water ………… down the kitchen wal
- Tác giả: tuhoc365.vn
- Ngày đăng: 07/18/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.38 (589 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Choose the best answer.When I got home I found that water ………….. down the kitchen walls.
Choose the best answer: When I got home I found that water
- Tác giả: giainhanh.vn
- Ngày đăng: 08/10/2022
- Đánh giá: 3.19 (523 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Choose the best answer: When I got home I found that water………………………….down the kitchen walls.A. ran B. was running.
Part II: TENSES 1. When I got home I found that water-…down the kitchen walls A. ran B. was running C. has
- Tác giả: mtrend.vn
- Ngày đăng: 08/26/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.96 (197 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Đáp án: 1. When I got home I found that water ………down the kitchen walls. A. ran B. was running C. has run D. had been running.
Xem thêm: Top 18 dân số ở đới nóng chiếm
When I got home I found that water down the kitchen walls
- Tác giả: khoahoc.vietjack.com
- Ngày đăng: 01/04/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.73 (82 vote)
- Tóm tắt: When I got home I found that water ______ down the kitchen walls. A. ran B. was running C. has run D. had been running.
- Khớp với kết quả tìm kiếm: A recent tech expo in Hanoi sponsored by Vietnamworks and the Navigos Group attracted nearly 4,000 young tech graduates and recruiters from 14 leading companies looking to fill job vacancies with skilled bilingual workers. The job applicants were …
1. when I got home I found that water–…down the kitchen walls
- Tác giả: loga.vn
- Ngày đăng: 08/01/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.69 (106 vote)
- Tóm tắt: When I got home I found that water………..down the kitchen walls A. run B. was running C has run D had been running1. when I got home I found that …
Rainwater Collection | Private Water Systems | Drinking Water – CDC
- Tác giả: cdc.gov
- Ngày đăng: 02/15/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.68 (113 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Cisterns can provide safe water for many uses, but do not assume rainwater is safe to drink. · Germs and other contaminants are found in rainwater. · Prevent …
When I got home I found that water down
- Tác giả: zix.vn
- Ngày đăng: 08/28/2022
- Đánh giá: 2.44 (186 vote)
- Tóm tắt: Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. When I got home I found that water